The Dawson Creek and District Hospital Auxiliary was formed in 1932.
For 90 years, the Hospital Auxiliary has supported patients, visitors and staff. Through the operation of the Gift Shop, we have raised an impressive amount of money to aid in the purchase of much needed medical equipment and supplies to support patient comfort.
Our Auxiliary annually provides two scholarships of $1,000.00 each to support local high school students who intend to pursue advanced education in healthcare.
We continue to celebrate the arrival of the New Year’s baby and Mother’s Day baby.
It is estimated that during the last 90 years, our Auxiliary has contributed over a 1\4 million volunteer hours and has raised over a million dollars to support healthcare in our community
Post Covid-19 – Since being able to re-open on February 9, 2022, the joyful reaction of staff to our return is very gratifying.